Dear all,

I'm sending you this job search ad in case you might be interested.

With best regards,

     Jordi

------

Dear Jordi,

We're looking for a theory-based new Group Leader to join us at EMBL Barcelona in the area of Theoretical Approaches to Tissue Biology and Disease Modelling - anything from conceptual mathematical approaches, to integrative data-driven modelling. We’re particularly keen on candidates whose work could synergize with the existing research in the area of organoids, in vitro tissues, and vascular systems.

This is part of EMBL’s strategy to promote more theory-driven research in life sciences: Theory@EMBL

We are also advertising a second, experimental GL position on Organoids and in vitro tissues, but in your case I particularly wanted to highlight our search for a theoretician.

The deadline for both positions is: 31st October.

Please do spread the word – share this email with any colleagues or mailing lists you think may be interested. And let me know if you can think of anyone suitable - ideally someone ready to start their first independent PI position.

I hope all is well, and do let me know if you have any questions,

Speak to you soon,

      James

James Sharpe

Head of EMBL Barcelona

European Molecular Biology Laboratory

cid:59015CCF-6BD4-49E7-8D75-EB0D03454B13@admin.embl.de

PRBB, Dr. Aiguader, 88, 08003 Barcelona, Spain

PA: Silvia Autet Balcells

   email: [log in para visualizar]

   phone: +34 93 628 2700