Do you want to start your research career?
”la Caixa” Foundation's doctoral fellowships programme INPhINIT
supports the best scientific talent to promote innovative, excellence research in Spain and Portugal. Apply for a PhD fellowship and give your story a boost.
The programme is divided into two different frames:
- Doctorate INPhINIT Incoming:
35 PhD fellowships. Candidates must have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for less than 12 months in the last 3 years.
- Doctorate INPhINIT Retaining: 30 PhD Fellowships.
Candidates must have resided or carried out their main activity in the same country, either Spain, or Portugal, more than 12 months in the last 3 years.
The Centre de Recerca Matemàtica offers 6 PhD fellowships
on the following thesis project:
|What is offered?
INPhINIT doctoral fellowships offer a competitive salary and a series of complementary training opportunities in transversal skills, stays in companies, incentives once the thesis is completed, among other aspects that place these scholarships among the most
attractive and comprehensive in Europe.
Fellows enjoy a 3-year contract in a stimulating research training environment, with access to appropriate equipment, facilities and opportunities
. Among other elements, these fellowships offer a highly competitive salary and
complementary opportunities for training on transferable skills.
- January 27 2022: Deadline for submitting applications
- February 10, 2022: Deadline for submitting the language certificate
- April 11, 2022: Notification of the shortlist results and arrangement of interviews.
- May 24-25-26, 2022: Interviews
- June 8: Notification of the final results
- June 8 to June 30: Center-Student agreement