-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Granular Matter Webinar Series Announcement
Date: 	Tue, 21 Dec 2021 16:05:25 +0000
From: 	Jack Manzi <[log in para visualizar]>
To: 	[log in para visualizar] <[log in para visualizar]>,
[log in para visualizar] <[log in para visualizar]>, [log in para visualizar]
[...]
<[log in para visualizar]>, [log in para visualizar] <[log in para visualizar]>, [log in para visualizar]
<[log in para visualizar]>
CC: 	Davide Migliorini <[log in para visualizar]>

Dear Editors,

Firstly, I hope you are all having a pleasant holiday season. It’s been
a wild and eventful year, and so I hope you are able to take the time to
relax and celebrate with those closest to you.

Secondly, I am pleased to announce the first Granular Matter Webinar of
the New Year:

*Granular flows in reduced gravity environments*

Presented by Prof. Troy Shinbrot, Rutgers University

/Friday, 14 January at 10 AM Eastern USA / 4:00 PM Central Europe/

An abstract, more time zones, and the registration link can be found on
the series’ landing page:

https://www.springer.com/journal/10035/updates/18300828

And the Registration Link is here:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6131697492019106829

As always, we hope you can attend, and we ask that even if you yourself
may not be able to, that you spread word of the webinar amongst your
networks of colleagues and students. The success of this program relies
on the audience, and so we greatly appreciate your work to expand it.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you, and have a
wonderful New Year!

Best,

Jack

---

Jack Manzi

/(he/him/his)/

Editorial Assistant, Physics, Astronomy, and Materials Science

*Springer*, a part of *Springer**Nature*

---

1 New York Plaza, 47^th Floor | New York, NY 10004 | USA

tel +1 212-815-0249

[log in para visualizar] <mailto:[log in para visualizar]>

www.springer.com <http://www.springer.com/>

--
Vicente Garzó,
Departamento de Fisica